• 7 mm diameter x 3.4 mm height
• 7.5 MHz Piezo ceramic sensor
• Multiple uses when a weak adhesive is used
• Can be removed from head of the bolt with use of shear force (temporary mounting)
• Requires magnetic pickup unit (3) for connection to MC900
• Automatic bolt temperature reading and compensation
• Dynamic reading of tension while bolt is tightening or static clamp load measurement
• No reattachment error (a common problem with traditional magnetic ultrasonic sensors)
• Supplied in packages of 30
The UTensor III presents an improved approach to the concept of a reusable glue-on transducer. Bound to the bolt with a cyanoacrylate adhesive, UTensor III uses a magnetic pickup unit instead of a built-in connector to link to the MC900 ultrasonic measurement unit. UTensor III combines the reusability glue-on aspect of UTensor I and the magnetic pickup unit aspect of UTensor II to create an innovative hybrid.
Due to a strong steel casing, smaller size and fewer exposed components, the UTensor III has increased durability and lasting life.
The UTensor III is supplied in packages of 30.
UTensor III Kit
• 30 UTensor III Sensors
• Magnetic Pickup Unit III with Temperature Sensor
• 1 BNC to MCX Cable
• 1 Bottle of Loctite 680
• 10 Super Magnets