• 3 mm length x 3 mm width x 0.1 mm height
• 7.5 MHz Piezo ceramic sensor
• Small footprint
• One-time use with high-strength glues
• Requires magnetic pickup unit (2) for connection
• Automatic bolt temperature reading and
• Dynamic reading of tension while bolt is tightening
• Static clamp load measurement after bolt is tightened
• No reattachment error (a common problem with traditional magnetic ultrasonic sensors)
• Supplied in packages of 100
After quick assembly, a magnetic pickup unit is placed on the sensor, while a cable connects it to the MC900 ultrasonic measurement unit. The sensor boasts permanent mounting, but can be removed with shear force. UTensor II is not reusable.
Due to its compact size, the UTensor II becomes a much more durable and longer-lasting sensor application.
The UTensor II is supplied in packages of 100.
UTensor II Kit
• 100 UTensor II Sensors
• Magnetic Pickup Unit II with Temperature Sensor
• External Magnetic Temperature Sensor
• 2 BNC to MCX cables
• 1 Bottle of Loctite 680
• 20 Super Magnets